With a history dating back to 1948, Callis Insurance has been providing our customers insurance solutions based on a commitment of the highest integrity and service. We are always looking for new personal and commercial insurance producers, customer service representatives and administration staff who show a strong work ethic and a passion for creative problem solving. Our agency operates as a team working together to support our all of our clients in providing excellent service and giving back to the communities where we reside.
We value independence and creativity, loyalty, and a commitment to excellence. If you are a motivated and forward-thinking individual and think you would be a good addition to our team, we’d like to talk.
Please send your resume, a cover letter and list of references to:
Attn: Andy Callis
802 E 1st Street, Ste 3
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Or send as email attachments to Andy Callis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callis Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
This position is to provide general administrative and receptionist support. Duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the list below:
- Answer phones and direct as necessary
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Process incoming faxes, voicemails, and general office email requests
- Contacting clients regarding late payment, cancellations and adverse issues to their account
- Processing, scanning or downloading policies and client documents
- Taking preliminary claim information and turning into the carrier
- Assist on specific projects such as scanning past dead files, auditing accounts and other projects not yet defined
- Processing payments claim updates and other information as necessary
- Maintain a high level of professionalism including maintaining client confidentiality, and abiding by all privacy, fair credit and disclosure laws on both the federal and state level.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, new opportunities, and adapt quickly to changes in the industry markets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite- (Outlook, Excel and Word) and high aptitude to all aspects of the internet
- High level of communication both verbal and written, and interpersonal and negotiating skills to effectively manage communication with clients, agency management team and fellow employees
- Ability to learn and demonstrate aptitude for proprietary software and agency management programs
- Team player, good at multitasking, organized, a willingness to learn and self-sufficient in a fast-paced environment
- Two years of post-high school education or equivalent training
- Prior customer service work
This is an hourly compensated position with the expectation of 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:pm.
To apply please email your cover letter, resume, and list of references to email@example.com Callis & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.