Health Insurance & Employee Benefits – Individual and Group Plans
Insurance does not have to be overwhelming, and that is where we come in. We have unique expertise in our field and our goal is to become your Trusted Advisor. To achieve that we start quite simply with listening to the needs of our clients and their employees. We need to understand your goals, any unique challenges you may face as a business and certainly your budget. Let’s have a conversation about that and design a program that fits your needs. Once we find the right fit for you, we will expertly implement the plan, meet with your employees and help you with any changes throughout the year. We do an annual review of your plan, look to the market for rate and benefit enhancements and account for any changes at your business level and come back with a package for the coming year.
State and Federal laws continue to change. Washington has implemented tax changes for the upcoming Short-Term Disability program. Sick leave is now a mandatory benefit. Minimum wage is changing. Some employers face significant fines surrounding ACA regulations. We keep you up to date on those changes and how they will impact you.
Types of Employee Benefits Offered
- Group Medical
- Group Dental
- Group Vision
- Group Life and AD&D (Accident, death and dismemberment)
- Group Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Key Man Life and Disability
- Voluntary Benefits
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- HSA’s (Health Savings Accounts)
- FSA medical (Flexible Spending Accounts) and dependent care
- Cafeteria/Section 125 Plans
Why Chose Callis Insurance to Manage your Employee Benefits Plan?
- We have been advising clients on employee benefits for over 30 years!
- We make is easy always lots of choices with clear comparisons, so you can make the best choice for your employees
- We offer additional resources such as COBRA Services, SPD’s, and Employee Handbooks
- We offer ACA Reporting resources
- We offer more carriers which equals more choice and customization for you and your employees.
We write Premera, Regence, Aetna, Unum, The Standard, Mutual of Omaha, Delta Dental, VSP, LifeMap and a few others. We are constantly adding to this list as the needs of our customers grows.