Homeowners put a lot of trust in the builders and remodelers they choose. If these contractors are qualified, that trust is usually well-placed.
So homeowners find peace of mind when they work with reliable professionals. But where do these professionals find their own sense of security? After all, they are the ones who put their equipment, employees, and reputation on the line each and every day.
If you are looking for protection from the inherent risks of the construction business, call Callis Insurance. We offer residential remodelers insurance as well as residential homebuilders insurance in Port Angeles, WA.
Custom Create an Insurance Package
Our insurance experts know that each business comes with a unique set of needs. For that reason, we don’t offer cookie-cutter packages to contractors in Port Angeles and Bremerton, WA.
Instead, you are welcome to call our office to consult directly with a representative. This professional will ask questions, gather information, and make recommendations based on your situation.
Here are a few of the coverage types we can provide you with:
- Property coverage to protect your inventory, equipment, and other business-related possessions. Because most of your equipment is transferred from site to site, we may recommend an inland marine policy (also known as equipment floater) that can cover tools, and even larger equipment like an excavator.
- Building coverage as a means of protecting your brick and mortar location.
- Business income coverage that reimburses you for lost profits and continued fixed expenses should an unforeseen disaster limit your access to a business location.
- Business auto coverage for a one vehicle or large fleets of vehicles. Auto coverage including liability for your employees driving their own vehicles to jobsites.
- Course of construction also known as builder’s risk coverage – to protect you if fire, wind, or vandalism damages a building project. This coverage will also include theft of building materials left at a jobsite.
When it comes to the coverages and policies we offer, this is just the beginning. Choose Callis Insurance, and the possibilities for residential homebuilders insurance are endless.
Call for a Consultation
If you are ready to speak with a representative about residential remodelers insurance, give us a call. You can reach the experts in Bremerton, WA, or Port Angeles, WA, by calling 360.452.2314.