No matter what business you are in, your company faces risks every day. However, businesses in the technology sector face unique risks that can result in thousands of dollars’ worth of damages.
If you manage or own a technology-related company, then a technology and professional insurance plan can make sure you stay on your feet — no matter what unexpected disaster strikes.
Protect Your Business
Your company revolves around advances in technology, but what happens if your systems break down? Whether your protected software program gets hacked or an employee accidentally opens an email containing a virus, the computer systems your company depends on could be comprised before you know it.
Having the right technology and professional insurance plan in place will help you to minimize your losses while you recover from any workplace disasters. Depending on the plan you choose, you may be able to:
- Receive compensation for any property damaged in the event of a physical or technological disaster
- Receive compensation as you work to restore lost data
- Receive financial help as you work to restore your customers’ faith in your business after a data breach
Our representatives can help you find the plan that works best for your company, and if you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them.
Coverage That Matters
Not every technology insurance plan is the same just as not one business is the same as another. Some of the top coverages for technology risks to consider include:
- Error and Omissions Liability
- Data Compromise and Cyber Liability
- Loss of income for offsite power failure
- Employment practices liability
- Loss of income from your website(s)
- Keyman Life insurance
Partner With Callis Insurance
No matter how professional or well-established your business is, there is no guarantee that nothing will ever go wrong. Protect your business against unexpected emergencies and contact us to find an insurance plan for your technology company today.
For more information about the technology and professional insurance options we offer, call 360.452.2314. You can also fill out our online form to request a free quote.